Autumn 2018 Season
Draws now available
Follow us on Twitter.
CoGB:- Major Sponsor CC15
Codes of Conduct - Administrators
The Administrators' Code of Conduct
Volleyball is intended to be a recreational activity for enjoyment and health. This code of conduct has been developed to give participants some guide to the expectations it has on those participants. It is intended to assist everyone to obtain the maximum benefit and enjoyment from their involvement in Volleyball. As a result, the quality of participation will be improved so people are more likely to start and continue their involvement in Volleyball.
1. Involve others in planning, leadership, evaluation and decision making related to Volleyball.
2. Give all people equal opportunities to participate.
3. Create pathways for people to participate and develop through the sport not just as players but as coaches, referees and administrators.
4. Ensure that rules, equipment, length of games and training schedules are modified to suit the age, ability and maturity level of players.
5. Provide quality supervision, instruction and a safe environment for all players.
6. Remember that Volleyball is for fun.
7. Help coaches and officials highlight appropriate behaviour and skill development, and help improve the standards of coaching and officiating.
8. Assist all participants in Volleyball to know and understand the rules
9. Copies of the codes of conduct are to be available on the website and Noticeboard for spectators, officials, parents, coaches, teachers, players and the media and encourage them to follow it. Copies may be requested from the Volleyball Office.
10. You set an example. Your behaviour and comments should be positive and supportive.
11. Make it clear that abusing people in any way is unacceptable and will result in disciplinary action.
12. Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person.
13. Always respect the use of facilities and equipment provided.