Autumn 2018 Season
Draws now available
Follow us on Twitter.
CoGB:- Major Sponsor CC15
Codes of Conduct - Parents
The Parents' Code of Conduct
Volleyball is intended to be a recreational activity for enjoyment and health. This code of conduct has been developed to give participants some guide to the expectations it has on those participants. It is intended to assist everyone to obtain the maximum benefit and enjoyment from their involvement in Volleyball. As a result, the quality of participation will be improved so people are more likely to start and continue their involvement in Volleyball.
1. Encourage your children to participate for their own interest and enjoyment, not yours.
2. Encourage children to always play by the rules.
3. Teach children that an honest effort is always as important as a victory.
4. Focus on developing skills and playing the game. Reduce the emphasis on winning.
5. A child learns best by example. Applaud good play by all teams.
6. Do not criticise your or others' children in front of others.
7. Accept decisions of all referees as being fair and called to the best of their ability.
8. Set a good example by your own conduct, behaviour and appearance.
9. Support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from sporting activities.
10. Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person.
11. Show appreciation for volunteer coaches, officials and administrators.
12. Keep children in your care under control.
13. Always respect the use of facilities and equipment provided.