Autumn 2018 Season
Draws now available
Follow us on Twitter.
CoGB:- Major Sponsor CC15
Codes of Conduct - Officials
The Officials' Code of Conduct
Volleyball is intended to be a recreational activity for enjoyment and health. This code of conduct has been developed to give participants some guide to the expectations it has on those participants. It is intended to assist everyone to obtain the maximum benefit and enjoyment from their involvement in Volleyball. As a result, the quality of participation will be improved so people are more likely to start and continue their involvement in Volleyball.
1. Place the safety and welfare of the players/participants above all else.
2. Accept responsibility for all actions taken.
3. Be impartial.
4. Avoid any situation which may lead to a conflict of interest.
5. Be courteous, respectful and open to discussion and interaction.
6. Value the individual in sport.