Draws now available
DrawsJunior Draws full (Excel)
17Girls Draw (pdf)
15 Girls Draw (pdf)
15 Boys Draw (pdf)
Follow us on Twitter.
CoGB:- Major Sponsor CC15
Codes of Conduct - Players
The Players' Code of Conduct
Volleyball is intended to be a recreational activity for enjoyment and health. This code of conduct has been developed to give participants some guide to the expectations it has on those participants. It is intended to assist everyone to obtain the maximum benefit and enjoyment from their involvement in Volleyball. As a result, the quality of participation will be improved so people are more likely to start and continue their involvement in Volleyball.
1. Understand and play by the rules.
2. Respect referees and other officials.
3. Control your temper.
4. Work equally hard for yourself and for your team.
5. Be a good sport.
6. Treat all players as you would like to be treated.
7. Play for the "enjoyment of it" and not just to please parents and coaches.
8. Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person.
9. Be prepared to lose sometimes.